We love volunteers.
We’re so excited to have you join us at an upcoming YCD program as a volunteer!
Please note, volunteers generally are busy helping us execute our conferences and events. In most cases this means volunteers are not able to attend workshops, hear speakers or experience the event the same as attendees. If you are interested in attending one of our programs, head over to the Programs area to learn how you can register for an event instead of volunteering.
How You Can Help
We utilize dozens of volunteers throughout the day at each of our events. Given this, we are able to offer numerous and varied ways for volunteers to get involved. We ask each person interested in volunteering at an event to sign up for a specific “work shift” so that your volunteering has a specific start and end time, and you have an idea of the kind of work you’ll be doing. Examples include:
- Greeting participants
- Handing out programs, giveaways and food
- Staffing a registration table
- Organizing and delivering lunch
- Directing participants around the campus or venue
- Quietly sitting in on a student discussion, to guarantee everyone’s safety
- Tabulating evaluations we collect throughout the day and inputting them into our website
If you’re ready to volunteer at a specific upcoming event, great! Please fill out the form below. If you aren’t able to commit to a specific event at this time, you can also sign up for our mailing list, and check off an interest in volunteering down the road.
Select Your Volunteer Work Shift
If you are ready to help us at one of these programs, please sign up below!