Help us make every teenager feel safe in their school environment, by supporting our programs with a donation.
Youth Celebrate Diversity’s programs take place thanks to the generosity of the Colorado community, including people like you. At the same time, we are facing an increased demand for diversity programs across Colorado and around the United States, and need your support to meet these needs.
If you’re ready to pledge your donation, great! Otherwise, continue reading below the form for information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits, in-kind donations, and frequently asked questions.
Pledge Your Donation Now
YCD offers multiple ways for donors to become involved, whether for a specific purpose or to support its cause in general. We are currently seeking sponsors for the seven needs below at our upcoming events, if you would like to make a specific designation for your donation. We offer numerous benefits to sponsors at different levels.
Mountain West Diversity Conference
- Conference Underwriter: As this is the first year of our Mountain West Diversity Conference, we are seeking an event underwriter ($10,000) to help us create an amazing and impactful experience for students across the Western Slope.
- Keynote Speaker: Each year our Executive Committee works hard to identify and invite a notable public speaker to address the conference during opening ceremonies. YCD is seeking a Gold Sponsor ($1,000) to fund the speaking fees of a keynote speaker.
- Lunch: While many food items are included in our in-kind donations list, YCD is seeking a Gold Sponsor ($1,000) to help fund the purchase of lunch for conference attendees.
- Attendee Backpacks: YCD is seeking a Bronze Sponsor ($250) to fund the purchase of conference backpacks, one of which is handed out to every participant.
Cherry Creek Diversity Conference
- Deaf Interpreters: Funding for interpreters throughout the day poses a great challenge to our shoestring budget. YCD is seeking a Gold Sponsor ($1,000) to fund the use of deaf interpreters at this event.
- Closing Ceremonies Performers: YCD is seeking a Silver Sponsor ($500) to fund the fees of our closing ceremonies performer.
- Human Rights Award: YCD is seeking a Silver Sponsor ($500) to fund the Human Rights Award, awarded to one person or organization in the community for their work with young people.
While our events cannot run without cash donations, in-kind contributions form the backbone of our funding strategy. Please consider whether your organization can provide any of these vital items:
- Food items: Bottled water, bagels, cream cheese (individual sizes), muffins, yogurt (flavored individual sizes), apples, granola bars, animal crackers, and pretzels
- Non-Food Items: Napkins, plastic bags (quart, gallon or 2 gallon), manila envelopes, and general office supplies
- Services: printing, plaque printing, t-shirt imprinting, and volunteers