Help us make every teenager feel safe in their school environment, by supporting our programs with a donation.
Youth Celebrate Diversity’s programs take place thanks to the generosity of the Colorado community, including people like you. At the same time, we are facing an increased demand for diversity programs across Colorado and around the United States, and need your support to meet these needs.
If you’re ready to pledge your donation, great! You can donate online here via GiveLively.
You can also continue reading below for information on sponsorship opportunities and benefits, in-kind donations, and frequently asked questions.
YCD offers multiple ways for donors to become involved, whether for a specific purpose or to support its cause in general. We are currently seeking sponsors for the seven needs below at our upcoming events, if you would like to make a specific designation for your donation. We offer numerous benefits to sponsors at different levels.
Cherry Creek Diversity Conference
- ASL Interpreters: Funding for interpreters throughout the day poses a great challenge to our shoestring budget. YCD is seeking a Gold Sponsor ($1,000) to fund the use of ASL interpreters at this event.
- Closing Ceremonies Performers: YCD is seeking a Silver Sponsor ($500) to fund the fees of our closing ceremonies performer.
- Human Rights Award: YCD is seeking a Silver Sponsor ($500) to fund the Human Rights Award, awarded to one person or organization in the community for their work with young people.
While our events cannot run without cash donations, in-kind contributions form the backbone of our funding strategy. Please consider whether your organization can provide any of these vital items:
- Food items: Bottled water, bagels, cream cheese (individual sizes), muffins, yogurt (flavored individual sizes), apples, granola bars, animal crackers, and pretzels
- Non-Food Items: Napkins, plastic bags (quart, gallon or 2 gallon), manila envelopes, and general office supplies
- Services: printing, plaque printing, t-shirt imprinting, and volunteers
YCD is honored to be the recipient of generous support from Celebrate DNA, who donates a portion of their profits on a quarterly basis. Celebrate DNA adds an artistic touch to the science of genealogy by creating intriguing designs that engage people and inspire positive conversations about ancestral heritage. By shedding light on our ancestral origins, we come to the understanding that at the core we’re all related.